Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Nice.... I wonder if someone altered those grips to fit on a K-Frame? That's very similar to the look you get when K-Frame grips are put on an N-Frame.

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice.... I wonder if someone altered those grips to fit on a K-Frame? That's very similar to the look you get when K-Frame grips are put on an N-Frame.
If you look at the angled line running down through the medallion, especially on the left grip you can tell it has been recontoured. That line should pass behind the medallion, not through it.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Normally I prefer blued and stainless revolvers but this one was calling my name. I really like the blued sights on a nickel gun. Can't wait to get it to the range!
If you’re going to make an exception, that’s the one to make.

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
That's the way a grail quest should end. Can't wait for a range report.

Thank you for sharing your search. I enjoyed it.

Your list of lesser temptations could get me in trouble though.
If I could have purchased 2 of the lesser temptations for the price of 1 model 27, it would have been even more tempting. These days a nice 2.5" model 19 is almost as much as the 27 and the 3 inch 13 or 65 isn't far behind, A 3 inch model 625 will be as much or more than the 3.5 inch 27

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Late to the party but that gets a NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!
Congrats, you'll love shooting it. 😍😍😍

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I am cheap, so I opted to send a cashiers check instead of paying an additional 3% credit card fee. Also, I have a thing about purchasing a firearm with a credit card. I have never done it. As a result, the gun won't ship until they get the check. It will probably Thursday before it ships, and if I had payed by card there is a good chance I would have gotten it by then. I will probably be cursing my decision by then. I can be patient, but there are limits

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Great Score!!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts