Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Or at least my Grail gun. I have wanted a 3.5 inch model 27 for quite some time. A half hour ago I successfully won the auction on a Nickel plated model 27, no dash shipped in the 1960-61 time frame. Here are some of the auction pictures to hold us over until I get it. The stocks have been sanded down at the top rear for some reason, but it looks pretty good other than that to me. Managed to not get too caught up in the auction and only went $10 over what I budgeted. Had the top bid for 3 or 4 days then this afternoon someone came in who must have wanted it. With 7 minutes to go he threw out another bid and reset the clock but it was his last gasp
Revolver Hunting knife Everyday carry Wood Gun accessory
Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal Fashion accessory
Grille Gas Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Revolver Automotive lighting Nickel Metal Gun accessory
Nickel Bumper Gas Cylinder Tin
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Eyewear Personal protective equipment Natural material Metal Optometry
Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
10,866 Posts
Congratulations mate welcome to the 27 club.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
16,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations mate welcome to the 27 club.

Thewelshm
I have been looking at them for 6 months. At more than one point I thought, if not a model 27, then what? I honestly could not come up with anything. I looked a snub nosed 19's an 66's, 3 inch model 13's and 65's, 4 inch 28's and 3 inch 625's. The 3 inch 625's were very tempting but just didn't quite do it for me. It had the be the 3.5 inch model 27. Nothing else was gonna scratch that itch.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Congrats, she’s a real beauty. I’m very glad you won the bidding and got it. It’s got all the wanna haves. I like the stocks as well.

·
Registered
37,180 Posts
Very nice! I am sure you'll be enjoying it a lot!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts