Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you get an opportunity, ask your favorite LGS if they have any CANIK pistols. They are affordable, there are numerous models available [mostly based on the TP9 chassis], and they have what may be the best pistol trigger on the market for any gun in the $1,000 or lower price point.
They are not yet well known, so the price points start at around $400, and the top is around $700.
These pistols come with Kydex holsters, usually have 2 or 3 mags with them, and the most of their pistols that are cut for a reflex sight have numerous mounting plates included, for mounting the most common sights without having to buy additional plates.
My shop has lots of these, and they sell very well. I have never had one single complaint from any customers about them, and they are highly scored (usually 4.8 stars, or better) by their customers.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
My oldest son likes them and frequently talks them up to me. :)

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Despite the overwhelming praise and near universal glowing reviews, I remain firmly unimpressed. :( I just can't get into them at all. That so-called "best pistol trigger anywhere" doesn't impress me in the least. Maybe I've just tested a bunch of duds 'cause everyone else says they are the absolute cat's meow. :unsure:

It's probably me and not the gun. :whistle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.