Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! You guys on this forum are the best!

To all of you travelling, and to your loved ones travelling to see you, safe journeys!!

There are some here, and several I know elsewhere, who have received really bad news of late. Please whisper a prayer that they may find something to be Thankful for on this coming day of Thanks. Whether it's the loss of a loved one, hearing their cancer has reached the brain, or if you're headed for a day of biopsies and MRIs... there is still much to be grateful for. I pray you find what it is. For those of you in a state of sadness, I offer my prayers.

To all of us - eat hearty and enjoy the day!! There's a puh-can pie and a from-scratch-even-the-crust apple pie waiting for our family to arrive. They better hurry if'n they expect any to be left for them!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Psalm 118:1 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.
A Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving to all here & their families.
View attachment 25323

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I am thankful for all that have given me a home here, and put up with my constant pic posting and purchase announcements. May you all have a wonderful day with your family and reflect on all that is positive.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Happy Turkey Day to all and God Bless !!!

Reactions: popscleveland

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Reactions: popscleveland

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

funny-turkey-Santa-Claus-fight-holiday.jpg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to all, its true that there is always something to be thankful for! Safe travels and full stomachs to everyone!!:p

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! You guys on this forum are the best!

To all of you travelling, and to your loved ones travelling to see you, safe journeys!!

There are some here, and several I know elsewhere, who have received really bad news of late. Please whisper a prayer that they may find something to be Thankful for on this coming day of Thanks. Whether it's the loss of a loved one, hearing their cancer has reached the brain, or if you're headed for a day of biopsies and MRIs... there is still much to be grateful for. I pray you find what it is. For those of you in a state of sadness, I offer my prayers.

To all of us - eat hearty and enjoy the day!! There's a puh-can pie and a from-scratch-even-the-crust apple pie waiting for our family to arrive. They better hurry if'n they expect any to be left for them!

Ditto !!!!!!!
and also ditto what Chaosrob stated , for all the forum members that put up with my rants, my raves, stories, purchases , non purchases, almost purchases ETC... happy THANKSGIVAKKAH, yes the first day of Chanukkah starts on
Thanksgiving ,should I celebrate Thanksgiving for eight days ?? I'm so confused , HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Given how many turkeys we'll have, and ham, and ... and ... it WILL go on for 8 days...

Day 1 Turkey, dressing, ham, trimmings
Day 2, ham sammiches,
Day 3, turkey sammiches
Day 4, turkey tacos (these are really good - MsDis makes really good 'uns, and I can hardly wait!)
Day 5, Ham n beans casserole
Day 6, Turkey a la king
Day 7, Stuffing and mixed-veggie casserole
Day 8, turkey and hambone soup

Enjoy, y'all!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts