Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
I'll be up your way this summer and possibly in October to hunt too. Snow is gone here replaced with mud. but at least we don't have black flies like you do. How is the logging business going? You don't post much.

·
Super Moderator
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be up your way this summer and possibly in October to hunt too. Snow is gone here replaced with mud. but at least we don't have black flies like you do. How is the logging business going? You don't post much.
If you find your way to N.H., let me know.

It’s fair. I’m busier this year, which is good. Had a decent winter for a change so that helped. Markets are in the middle of some sort of convulsion. Some great, some terrible, some disappearing. I’m working on the political side of things, also as head of our state industry association. Life’s busy but good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Thanks for the beautiful pictures, it makes me feel better. We were grumbling about it only being 64 here this morning (ain't winter ever going to end?). :)
Bah humbug Irv...Was 20 here last night, spring is just around the corner.... maybe.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
If you find your way to N.H., let me know.

It’s fair. I’m busier this year, which is good. Had a decent winter for a change so that helped. Markets are in the middle of some sort of convulsion. Some great, some terrible, some disappearing. I’m working on the political side of things, also as head of our state industry association. Life’s busy but good.

I plan on it. Amy and I are taking the RV (truck and truck camper to our very good friend's place in Stockton Springs, Maine and taking the TC off and galavanting around for a week or two. He's retired LE and his wife retired from the private sector. I keep trying to get him on this site as he has handguns and long guns but he's a private person so he never joined. Typical Mainer, stubborn and opinionated.

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
Likely my last day on snowshoes. Cold last night so conditions were good. Was really hard to leave this spot.

This deer had a harder winter than most.

Deer run. The darkness are droppings.

I’m into 2nd month of flip flops...:) actually they are Camo Crocs...:)

Thewelshm

·
Super Moderator
19,231 Posts
Oh my, I miss the snow. we had less than 1" this winter, but more than 16
" of rain. Everything was topsy Turvy. I'm glad to see somebody enjoying the winter. I surely didn't.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
" of rain. Everything was topsy Turvy. I'm glad to see somebody enjoying the winter. I surely didn't.
Was thinking about you the other day. Got the 338 out and was pulling some 338 rounds with hard primers. Time to get it ready to go Elk hunting in October...

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Winter was mean in your old stomping grounds. February and March were snowy and cold. It doesn’t often snow when it’s in the single digits but it did this year, feet. Good news is that it’s pushing mid 50’s, the snow bank surrounding my boat has melted, its time for fishing!

·
Registered
615 Posts
When I moved up to NE Ohio in 2000, I thought snow was kinda cool. I'd only been exposed to an occasional flurry growing up on the Texas Gulf Coast. By the time 2010 came around, I couldn't move home to get away from that crap fast enough!! Nothing like wearing a pair of cowboy boots in the winter and finding yourself flipping t#ts over %ss into a snowdrift because the sidewalk is icy! Thanks, y'all can keep that (stuff)!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts