Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Congrats on adding that to your collection. Looks great and should be a fine shooter.:)

Reactions: Boriqua and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
Very nice King Snake there. Am looking forward to the range report.

Reactions: Boriqua

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I regret selling my 6 incher I had back in the 90s. The new four inch KC has my interest. Good looking revolver you have there.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
It is very neat looking especially with the little Snake logo .. sorry .. I like bling.

Does anyone know if there is a reason for the stepped trigger guard? Is it just a design flair or is there some functional tidbit I missed.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey MK,

Fine looking "Snake Gun"!!

Take lots of ammo! :D

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL sorry about the inverted Pic!!
Didn't try inverted groups either;) but, this thing is a shooter:cool:
Fired 50 rounds of 38 +p Remington PMC 158gr burned out the center of the target shooting both single action and double action at 7 yards.
Fired 50 rounds of 357 American Eagle 158gr 1250 fps (indicated on the box), recoil was very manageable groups opened up a little but still managed to burn out the center of the target:D
I am very happy with the double action on this gun. My best smith action Mod 66 with a trigger job is a hair better Maybe! the smith's single action is definitely better, but not by much and this is an unmodified out the box action. So with that said go get one:D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sounds awesome and as you know ... It will just get smoother!

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Congratulations. Good looking gun. Sounds like it shoots about like my 38 Cobra (2019). It even makes me look like I know what I'm doing. The trigger on mine is really nice, and the fiber optic sight, which I thought I wouldn't like, is great for my old eyes.

Reactions: Boriqua
1 - 15 of 15 Posts