Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a couple of times on GunTalk radio that US gun violence is actually DOWN 39%. I found DOJ data on Google that supports that claim. Data is from 1993-2011. I would like to see some more recent numbers, but it does show a staggering drop from 1993.
It would be great if we made policy in this country using available data rather than emotion.

·
Premium Member
17,973 Posts
Zero must've pulled it up before his facetime.

Reactions: scott and abarrena

·
Registered
19,418 Posts
A gun cannot be violent, therefore gun violence is non-existence (Like leadership, integrity, and honesty in politicians). There is only violence in people's minds. Another conveniently invented word to aid there goal achievement of total disarmament of the public. Too many instances around the world where inanimate objects were used by PEOPLE to achieve their violent urges.

·
Premium Member
12,267 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'll bet the shooter used a vehicle to get to the school & gas to power it & public roads too... outlaw them all!!! Criminals can't commit crimes if they can't get there! :rolleyes:
Under this premise, it would have been the ultimate insult if he'd used public transportation to get to the killing field.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'll bet the shooter used a vehicle to get to the school & gas to power it & public roads too... outlaw them all!!! Criminals can't commit crimes if they can't get there! :rolleyes:
I haven't seen this spoken of anywhere at all...but every single shooter in the last 20 years, was wearing shoes. Quick!!!!
WE NEED TO BAN SHOES!!!!

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Thank you, Marc. I needed that link very much!

A more-than-a-glimmer of rational thinking in these turbulent few days. Very much appreciated!

·
Registered
20,610 Posts
It doesn't matter to the Anti-Gun advocates. They simply ignore the facts, and continue to try to take away our guns. The Liberal News Media does not report the positive news on guns......only the negative. In essense.......you're preachin' to the choir. Bob

·
Registered
571 Posts
And we wonder how the Nationalsozialismus (NAZI) party took over Germany. Evil, lies and more lies from a small group of power hungry crazys with no morals followed by angry fools and cowards with no standards.

·
Super Moderator
34,005 Posts
Actually the best spot in the forum is CCW and gun control forum since it is related to gun control and gun laws.

·
Registered
149 Posts
So when a country bans guns people don't get killed, what is their death rate at all, if that is low, what is their incarceration rate and for how long, maybe other countries just exclude bad people from the general population

·
Registered
20,610 Posts
'Bad people' are responsible for all our problems, let's make a law......NO BAD PEOPLE ALLOWED!!!!! That should fix it!!!! :rolleyes: Bob

·
Premium Member
17,973 Posts
If bad people won't follow all of these laws, and good people are supposed to, who bears the brunt of all of these laws and extra laws they want to pass? AND who will CONTINUE to disregard them to the pursuit of their own ends? These idiotic bans disarm people who abide by reasonable laws and move them to those who respect no law.

·
Registered
149 Posts
'Bad people' are responsible for all our problems, let's make a law......NO BAD PEOPLE ALLOWED!!!!! That should fix it!!!! :rolleyes: Bob
Bad people can be allowed, just keep them locked up, I would rather pay to keep bad guys in jail than give free everything to non Americans

1 - 20 of 32 Posts