Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,299 Posts
Just got a magazine for my Shield 9mm. Great service and the magazine is perfect. I just noticed you started a sale on magazines. Wished I had waited a few days but very much enjoy the Shield 8 shot magazine. Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great resource . A few months back I bought a bunch of 10 round mags (Kali Republik) for my mossberg mvp. Great company , quick to ship ! Great selection too !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,788 Posts
I ordered a 25 found magazine for my 15-22 at the awesome price of $11.99 and while I was at it I got a 10 round Magpul for my AR. All I have are 20s and 30s and a ,10 would be better for shooting from a bench. I chose the economy shipping which was only $5. I was quite surprised yesterday to see they were here already. Great prices on magazines and reasonable shipping rates mean I will be a return customer.

·
Premium Member
11,299 Posts
I've had good luck with them as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just make sure they fit before you open it. Once opened the magazine is yours forever, even if it get stuck in the gun.

·
Registered
19,444 Posts
Great site for magazines at a good price. Got all my magazines for my M&P Sport 2 there.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Just bought a couple of new magazines for a Beretta 92FS I just picked up. The Gun Mag Warehouse was cheaper and had them in stock over some other places I looked at.

Mike

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I ordered a 9mm mag they have in stock on 1/10. My card was charged on the same day. Today is 1/15 and it hasn’t even been shipped. Price wasn’t all that much better to merit the wait. So it’s gonna be a one time purchase from this guy. Caveat Emptor my friends.

·
Registered
11,788 Posts
Often, supporting companies to a forum will offer its members a small discount. does gunmagwarehouse do this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts