Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I need to drop some expenses due to these financial dangerous uncertain times. I saw it on the news..

·
Registered
387 Posts
What kind of insurance do you have? Are the guns valuable so you had them listed separately on your policy? Theft protection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of insurance do you have? Are the guns valuable so you had them listed separately on your policy? Theft protection?
No valuable guns. No serial numbers required. The main coverage is for theft since guns are covered on your homeowners due to fire or Acts of God. Here:

Laura Account Manager
Historic Firearms Insurance Dept.
Eastern Insurance Group
Marshfield, MA
Office: 800-545-9326

·
Registered
387 Posts
Do you keep pictures of the guns in case of fire or do you only list them on paper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you keep pictures of the guns in case of fire or do you only list them on paper?
Both. You have private list of the guns with serial numbers as well as the pictures (iPhone is good).You always need that for any other reasons.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
Besides your Iphone, put your pics and data in an email to yourself and place it a folder ; then you can do the same in a cloud and on a thumbdrive; that way if anything fails, you have that data available from several sources if need be.

Reactions: 1911

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. I keep my records safe.

If anyone else asks (not that Pelosi would), I had a tragic boat accident last year when my collection went down with the boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts