Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,895 Posts
It is an editorial...an opinion and you know the old saying about opinions! Until these goofballs treat the random and rare shooter as that I will pay no attention to any of their opinions.

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
New Jersey - guess those papers are beholden to Bloomberg and the rest of his moron-minions.

Who's to say the fact that Wilcox appeared didn't completely disrupt whatever plans the Millers had? I would also suggest the number of times it turns out bad for the good guy is far less than the number of times the bad guy quits, runs away, or dies. Had it been 1:1, I bet he'd be alive, instead he was bushwhacked from behind.

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Since it's an editorial I would demand they print an opposing side such as the parents who stopped the gunmen who were holding a gun to their teenage daughters head. They claim to be unbiased now they either have to put up or shut up.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I see the byline only says Star Ledger Editorial Board. Whoever wrote that drivel didn't have what it takes to place their name on it? Well, it has one redeeming quality. If I were low on toilet paper it'd make a great substitute. Heck, I might even give it the credit it's due and use it for that anyway.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
The members of the editorial board are usually listed on the publication. The members take turns writing pieces, either volunteering or taking assignment from the managing editor. These are the guys who run the paper, and the editorial column usually reflects their biases and political leanings. A letter to the editor expressing an opposing view is usually welcomed. Start writing!

·
Registered
19,576 Posts
These guys have no idea of the courage needed to be a HERO!!!! Being cowards themselves, they would undoubtedly just sit there......and be a victim. This also applies to the 'worms' who responded to the article. Yeah right!!!! Just run up to the guy with a machine gun......and spray him with mace. Talk about idiots!!!! Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts