Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I carry my 360PD more than any of my other firearms, simply because of the size and weight. I can't even tell it's there..

With that said, it is brutal to shoot with the factory grips. Even with 38 +p's in it.

I bought a set of Pachmeyer Decelerator grips for it some time back, and they definitely softened the feel a lot. However... my daughter ALSO liked the Pachmeyers... and took them for her 642. ;)

The one drawback of the decelerators was size. They definitely added to the bulk of the gun.

Those of you that have, and carry/shoot the PD, be it the 360 or the 340, what do you use for grips? Should I just get another set of decel's, or is there a better option?

·
Super Moderator
19,368 Posts
I have Hogue Tamer monogrips on my 340 M&P. Picture below is just for reference. My 340 is Black.

hogue tamers.jpg

Reactions: mjn

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you use speedloaders with those Pachmayr's? No issues when ejecting empties? With the right answers, these look like they'd be the right choice for me.

Those 6000 series Hogue's just look too darned big. I know they'd be comfy, and soak up the recoil well, but like the Decelerators I had, a bit too large.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts