Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm Forte Smitten Wesson. As my name suggests, I am an avid fan of the .40 S&W cartridge and the brand that created it. You may recognize my name and avatar from other firearms forums that I'm registered with as I'm always looking to meet new people, engage in new discussions, and learn more about firearms. However, that's not to say that I just hop from forum to forum, as I'm a regular on multiple forums, and tend to stick around unless I just plain don't fit in with the community.

Fair warning, I'm an honest, open, and at times less-than-tactfully blunt when it comes to expressing myself in regards to subjects that I am passionate about, but I hope that folks won't hold it against me if I come off as a bit abrasive. Although I generally try my best to be polite and open-minded towards the opinions of others.
Furthermore, due to my background as a writer, I tend to make rather long-winded posts when it comes to subjects that interest me or topics of which I am highly opinionated.

Anyway, just wanted to formally introduce myself to the forum. Sorry if it's a bit awkward as I don't usually do this, but I have a pet peeve when it comes to joining new forums, posting a my first thread, especially when I'm seeking help or advice on a subject or hope to engage in a deep conversation, then receiving a whole lot of responses which are all greetings, so I figured it was best to just get that all out of the way in the appropriate place.

Reactions: Curt360 and mrerick

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
Welcome from Florida............................

·
Registered
22,230 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from NW Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts