Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings one and all. I am the pyratemime. Currently live in San Antonio, TX with my wife. Been shooting for a few years now and been enamored with S&W from the outset. Having picked my calibers of preference I also figured that I would commit to a main producer and start learning everything I could to maintain and modify them. So here I am and looking forward learning a lot.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hi pyratemime.

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. hpzl;n;

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I've got relatives in San Antonio. You can't be one of them 'cause they don't like guns. They're not real Texans. They talk funny, too. They sound like folks from the deep South what had a knot jerked in their tail. You know, kinda "twangy?" Probably put beans in their chili. I'm always a little suspicious of people what live East of the Pecos, anyway.

I don't go visit them. They don't seem to mind coming down this way, though. They always look hot and sweaty. Their last name is Ball. I always call 'em the Sweaty Balls. They're not too fond of me, either.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have relatives in El Paso. Most are syphilitic, but I don't hold that against them. In fact, I don't hold anything against them.

One of them has a pretty nice S&W collection.

Welcome, really, welcome...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Howdy and welcome from the coast. welcome01
My brother and his family lives in San Antonio. I graduated from Sam Houston HS on the east side back when they were still the Cherokees.
Go Spurs............ kfjdrfirii

1 - 10 of 10 Posts