Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Bulldog was on loan to my older bother ever since the Ferguson riots as he live near Ferguson in Florissant here in MO. I don't know what it is about this revolver but I really like it, and it is a tack driver
20191226_071940.jpg 20191226_071952.jpg Crazy brother told him to move a while ago; now property values have dropped in that area. Oh and don't worry I will send something home with him soon.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Well my Bulldog was on loan to my older bother ever since the Ferguson riots as he live near Ferguson in Florissant here in MO. I don't know what it is about this revolver but I really like it, and it is a tack driver
View attachment 430761 View attachment 430763 Crazy brother told him to move a while ago; now property values have dropped in that area. Oh and don't worry I will send something home with him soon.
interesting looking gun, if you like em big :)....... whew she has some meat on her:)

thewelshm

·
Super Moderator
32,549 Posts
The only real flaw I have heard about the Bulldog was the light weight, approximately 1 pound so recoil and muzzle flip was pronounced!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does have a little bite, but not to bad. I shoot mostly mild 44 specials though it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts