Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Hey now... That's how Democrats hunt with cellphones instead of guns.

As the driver looked up from Twitter, his thought was, "Great - this one has a rack!"

Idjuts...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I live in East Texas where there are only two kinds of people, those who have hit a deer and those who just missed hitting a deer. In all my time here I have never seen anything like that. If that driver wasn't badly hurt he was one lucky son of a gun.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've hit 2 deer on the road over the years. Thankfully, nothing anything like that.
I hope the driver is okay and I hope he has good car insurance.

·
Registered
9,225 Posts
Gutted and tenderized with one swipe from the auto.......OUCH!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Had a friend driving his station wagon with the sun roof open on a nice warm winter day. Center punched a deer and the deer slid up over the hood dropped thru the open sun roof and right into the front seat of the car. the deer wasn't dead and trashed the car ( total loss ). He bailed out and was not hurt. When the 8 point buck had enough he simply trotted back into the woods.:eek:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
When we moved from the Atlanta area with all of it's hideous traffic and crazy drivers to 20 miles away from the nearest town, my insurance rates went up. I called the company to question that and their answer was a simple - there area lot of deer car collisions in that area. So far we have had two run into us with relatively minimal damage and a lot of close calls. Last week, on the way to my property for a hunt, I had to slam on the brakes to miss a decent 8 point about a mile from my house. Oh well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts