Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I borrowed this pic, they all look the same anyway ;).

so far I like the gun. Its a much easier grip to hold than the G21 I had and sold. Points better and I seem to be able to shoot it better. I like how it takes down like a Sig also!

13 rounds of 45 is pretty nice too!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had the mid size in 9mm and it was an excellent gun. The only thing that is kind of weird is how tall the slide is compared to a Glock. Congrats, 13 of .45 is a good thing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi NFrame, I'm getting one just like yours next week. I had to buy a couple of 10 round mags for the one I'm getting as I'm not allowed to own the hi-cap mags here in New York. So, if you are interested in some extra hi-cap mags for yours, give me a shout. I think I'll have 7 of them for sale and I'll price them better than what you can buy them for elsewhere, Shoo

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Chris,

You are going down hill Bro.... First you sell off a bunch of N-Frames.... then you buy a 9mm Blackhack-9mm-NightRaider-Something-Or-Other, now this XD...... Do you need an Intervention? Am I gonna have to come down there and straighten you out?.....

Drew

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sebago Son said:
Chris,

You are going down hill Bro.... First you sell off a bunch of N-Frames.... then you buy a 9mm Blackhack-9mm-NightRaider-Something-Or-Other, now this XD...... Do you need an Intervention? Am I gonna have to come down there and straighten you out?.....

Drew
But Drew,
you have all my guns! How 'bout these? I got the wild grip 686 yesterday...

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Nframe said:
Sebago Son said:
Chris,

Drew
But Drew,
you have all my guns! How 'bout these? I got the wild grip 686 yesterday...

T-Minus 8 Days and Counting.... then in another month I can get off the Ramien Diet!... :p

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can make it down in 5 hours we're having STEAK!!!

:p

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nframe said:
If you can make it down in 5 hours we're having STEAK!!!

:p
Good idea Chris. I vote that we move the Redneck shoot south this year. We still could call it the RNS, but the "R" would have to stand for rebel. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts