Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most is good, but not all of it for sure, a dreaded 5 year scheduled colonoscopy, an event I’ve become convinced has been developed by evil doctors finding a way to get rich…I’ve never had anything concrete to support my thoughts, but my abject relief after each ordeal, unable to drive, clearly thinking my wife should drive me to the nearest ‘Strip Club’ to be a good idea, as long as we drove through the nearby “Carls Junior” for anything and everything on the menu due to my conceived feeling I’ve been subjected to starvation….telling her she could have anything on the menu she wanted, it seems to work. As big of a person I was and will certainly be, with the new COVID rules, she’ll have to stay outside the building and I’ll call her for curbside pickup, unless she remembers the last couple of 5 year times of fun and I’m left on my own to roam the streets of Glendale AZ, a deserving situation I’m sure, but dang, a little help here? No, I honestly hate these things, they put you under and when I regain enough of my senses, I’m awaked with the certain belief the staff has thoroughly gone through my clothing, stripped my wallet items, copied them onto a file and are secretly drawing funds from my limited assets, then placing blurred photos of my now hideous physique for money on the internet at my unconscious expense. That’s the bad thing, but life is going to cheer up a lot after that ordeal.

The next day, once I have cancelled my credit cards and have reestablished my Experian account, I’ll take my white dog Rocky to the boarding/grooming place where he’s treated like a king. Then, packing some things, mama and I will move over across the valley to a very nice resort hotel where my son and his wife were married, it sits alongside a very beautiful golf course. The event is not another wedding, but my blue-eyed, alabaster white-skinned, beautiful Latina granddaughter will enjoy her parent’s sponsored “quinceañera”! Mama and I can’t wait for the Fiesta to start! She has a new dress and hair do, I’ve got new Cowboy clothes sitting at a dry-cleaner as I type. The chances of me looking like a young, fit “George Strait” are unlikely, although I once did, I’m certain if Rocky were allowed to be in the hotel and run the dance floor, he’d have told me I did in fact look better than George….Rocky would say/bark anything to get himself out of a jam. I love that dog, but I don’t trust him with the keys to our vehicles, naw, I’ve considered it, but I’ve never been won over no matter his arguments and either from that of our now late cat Wilbur speaking on his behalf, it’s simply not happening.

Expecting to easily post bail the next morning after the party, I have another week to recover and on that next Saturday, my Latino friend and unofficial adopted son is coming over from my hometown of Somerton AZ to take ownership of my garage kept 1997 Nissan Hardbody 4WD beach/rock/desert crawler with an AC system that will make you want to wear a sweater in August! The sad fact is I’ve been using it the last two years to essentially hold bags of dog food, bird seed and empty boxes that we might want at every next years’ Christmas, even though some boxes have been there for 5 years plus. No, I’m more than happy with this sale, I love that truck and happy to know it will be used in good hands, it’s a bonus! Then, the next day being Mother’s Day, as i’ve already said in a previous thread, we’re going to find out if I’m going to be blessed with another girl or boy grandchild. I’m hoping for a boy, they’re easier to Yell at! I hope I live long enough to buy first cars for those kids too. If I do, I’m sure I’ll have many former pets calling me to join them at the end of the clearing. As appealing in today’s world that might seem, I think I’ll stick around a bit longer and maybe offer some driving and vehicle maintence tips to my grandkids. First thing on the list: don’t let your favorite pet drive your car, no matter how pesuasive they might be!

· Registered
24,058 Posts
On the first subject, be thankful never any issues, the alternative could be much worse. Enjoy the sleep and rest. Besides, what other day do you get applauded for farting. Then hit your favorite Restaurant. Hope all is good.
You are very fortunate you will get to see your Granddaughter's “quinceañera” . Do agree with one thing though, do not let the dogs drive even though they drive better than 90% of the people on the road.

· Registered
11,102 Posts
I don’t do procedures anymore, since my buddy a Doctor told me, “we don’t make any money out of healthy patients “ it’s in my opinion another racket... not putting down the profession, but I figure we are passing through, I watch the commercials on how “we can extend your life” the big C is it, Gods waiting room.. I’m good with God, and not afraid to die.. it’ll speed up my bucket list, lol treatment He’ll no..
My o2

Thewelshm

Reactions: Blackcloud2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.