Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've really been enjoying my Harley Heritage Classic since buying it a few months ago. The weather has been decent enough that I've been riding to work at least a couple of times a week. And I'm planning to keep it up through February if things continue.

Anyway, I've enjoyed this bike but the one thing I just didn't care for was the pillion and sissy bar. So today I changed it up. I put on a Mustang wide solo seat w/backrest, replaced the pillion with a Mustang fender bib and a fender rack. While I had it apart, I also installed saddlebag guards. Nothing wrong with a little more chrome on a Harley...

Sorry about the background. I took these at work where I did the work. I'll take some better pictures later but this gives you an idea.

·
Super Moderator
35,582 Posts
Sounds like a fun one, have a great time and stay safe! :)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Solo seat eh, I suppose that means no pictures of blonde, brunette or red headed backseat beauties for those long road trips? Oh well, that hope dashed, at least you have a dynamite looking ride working for you, NICE! :)

·
Registered
19,370 Posts
What kind of shop do you work in. Never seen a shop with a floor that clean and post lifts before. Some exotic car shop maybe? Nice putt putt. My favorite color is blue. Maybe sometime I'll post up a picture of my blue and white Triumph with the sidecar. Not very photogenic.

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Nice rider you've made for yourself. Though I prefer a stripped down HD Sportster 'looks' much more, (But I've never ridden one. The biggest bike I've ever ridden was an old Norton 850 Commando. The torque felt incredible!!!! ) :D

agree with the 'solo seat'. ( Being the typical loner, that I am.) I much prefer the 4 cyl. 750 Honda, that I 'used to' own in 1972, for the road. That 'thing' was a rocket!!!!! ;) Bob

·
Registered
10,109 Posts
Hey Carl,

Swell looking scooter!

Motor Gently.... (pretty spiffy shop....double down on the cleaning) :LOL:

Later, Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts