Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice drive today to Globe, Arizona. I haven't been to this show in a few years and saw a few sellers that I know from other venues. Globe is a small town (copper mine) that's adjacent to the Apache Reservation and as expected, this is a relatively small show.......I'm not good at estimating table numbers, maybe a few hundred........I didn't see a whole lotta dealin goin on and almost came home empty handed however, as I was leaving one of the sellers who I had previously tried to negotiate with waved me back over and accepted my earlier offer.

I picked up a 4 inch stainless Model 625-7 Mountain Gun in .45 Colt.....

S&WModel625-7-45Colt_02.JPG

S&WModel625-7-45Colt_04.JPG

It came with the box, docs, two additional front sights (Baughman Ramp & Target Sight without brass dot) and a Galco leather holster.

I think the Uncle Mike's rubbers are factory correct and it will probably wear em when I shoot it, but we'll see what kind of dancin shoes show up.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey Bill,

Wowser! Got the McGivern Bead on that now?

That "Injun Blanket"of yours............sure turns up some SUPER SWELL firearms!

Shoot well and often!

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Bill,

Wowser! Got the McGivern Bead on that now?

That "Injun Blanket"of yours............sure turns up some SUPER SWELL firearms!

Shoot well and often!

Later, Mark
Hey Mark:

Yes..........I had a later IL version of the 625 Mountain Gun awhile back and it also had the same bead front sight (same Uncle Mike's rubbers too).

I think a few of us 'Ole Cronies are going out into the desert to kill some targets and tin cans sometime around mid-week........I'm anxious to pop-off a few rounds with this N-Frame.

I'll let ya know how it shoots,

Bill/Geeze

·
Registered
22,175 Posts
Nice score Bill! Looks to be in great shape and I bet you'll have some fun with it. Congrats and enjoy!:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts