Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had thought and considered and debated when suddenly with the virus it was too late. Both of my favorite LGSs were closed to keep employees healthy. Could have had a Sport II (556/2223) for $499. Kept an eye on Perry's site and none listed. Sigh.

Then they had been saying they might be able to open after Easter but they had to work on it.

This morning. They will open Thursday and Friday 12 - 5 and Sat 10 -3!! QUICK go to the website and there it is and still $99. Ordered. Hhmm need at least one more mag. Ordered S&W for $28. No ammo listed. Suddenly they emailed me about an earlier email. They spotted my order and wanted to know if I wanted a Magpul mag for less money!! Nice folks. They aren't listing ammo on line but said when I get there to pick up the gun, They will help me.

That is why I like buying from a Local Gun Store that isn't aBig Box setup. Nice friendly folks that take care of you.

Hhmm, need a case, not sure how many mags. Will get a box of 556 and a bunch of 223.

Any other recommendation? (Oh yeah, cleaning kit)

Feel like a kid the night before Christmas.

·
Registered
22,209 Posts
Sounds like you scored a nice rifle. Love mine and need to shoot it more. Gun Mag Warehouse is a good source along with LGS's. I have quite a few 25 round and 10 round magazines. Always good to have extra on hand just in case.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,821 Posts
Wife has a LaRue MBT is her rifle. Top-shelf quality, unbelievably low price. That said, the OP might want to learn how to shoot the rifle before swapping out parts.

Any other recommendation? .
Sling.

Download a military manual on the platform. In a couple hours you'll know more about the rifle than 95% of others who own them.

Have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts