Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah Ken, I know they're not correct, but I can't seem to locate a set of factory targets that I had squirreled away...well, when I find 'em I'll snap off a few more shots! The Pachmyers actually felt pretty good, so I'm thinking I'll put them on when I go to shoot her. I mentioned it before, but I'm REALLY surprised by the smooth DA pull; I have a 29-3 and it isn't a bad action, but it doesn't compare to this. It's got me itching to shoot it, but my weekends are sealed up for the next month. :cry:

· Registered
2 Posts
OK, that's it! I'm finally over the edge and can't take it anymore.

What kind of grips are those on Blackcloud's revolver? You just never see those very often and I've been tempted to look for a pair. I want something besides the "cheese graters".

Also, the 28 6" was the first S&W revolver I ever owned. I was young and naieve at the time. I still remember that I didn't want to buy a .35 cal handgun, I wanted a .38 Spl. After I bought it I felt stupid.

Sadly I sold it off years ago and bought a 19-4 which turned out to be the worst S&W I ever owned.

But don't feel bad, I have a number of 28's and even a 27 now.

JoeD

· Registered
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
once_a_marine said:
I didn't know that was a six inch you got. The one I told you about was a 4 inch. Imagine shooting in Military competition with a 2 inch disadvantage. ;-)
What I brought into the family yesterday was in fact a 4 inch, I already had the longer tube version which shoots like a "dead-eyed demon"!

· Registered
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Injunbro said:
Nice gun BC! Ain't you afraid of getting spoiled w/ 2 nice new guns in one week?
Nope, I should be so lucky! This 6" has been in my stable for awhile now, this is an old post pulled up from the past. What I got this past weekend was a 4" and I'm still happy about it!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.