Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 410S 40 cal pistols that remain UNFIRED but what I cannot figure out is that they remain virtually worthless to real S&W pistol lovers. WHY IS THAT DO YOU THINK? These are SS, Unfired, with the factory assembled lasers grips, consec numbers but STILL I cannot get what I paid for them NEW/ WHOLESALE. I quit trying to sell them now and told the wife, when I croak just get what you can for them, these pistols are something like 15 yrs old now and still there is no market for them WHY? On the other hand, when I sold, I could not keep the 4006 model in the store, STRANGE

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
If, as you say, they remain "worthless" it is because - at this moment in time - you're asking more than the market has decided they are worth..................

Reactions: MWAG

·
Registered
788 Posts
So you have them listed on gunbroker or or other sale/auction sites - or are you just trying to sell them locally?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would guess that S&W must have made too many to have collector value. If they remain unfired, they will but that may take some time.

·
Registered
12,612 Posts
I bought a Shield the first year they were out and paid almost $500 for it. Early in the year they were selling for under $300. I will never get what i paid, but never expected to either

·
Premium Member
17,239 Posts
I bought my shield in excellent condition with a CT green laserguard for $360. Oh, and it's a .40.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts