Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few months ago I renewed my driver's license, now I learn that coming October next year, I will no longer be able to fly or enter federal buildings. Will federal ID be required to vote in the November election...?

https://getthegoldstar.com/

·
Registered
19,428 Posts
Only to fly...so far. Who knows about the future? I really don't care for flying.......my bad shoulders prevent me from going any long distance. :D But, it could be needed to vote, in the near future. More unnecessary information for the government to be able to keep track of me! I don't like the smell of this. They already know to much about me........in the records they are NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP! But, you and I know that they do.

I'm sure they keep all records about the firearms i have, and the ones I used to have. I would like to know, for sure, what records the government has on me, or the weapons I possess. They are not allowed to keep these on record, and are suppose to be destroyed!!! BUT.....are they????? I do not trust a government, that supports people like the Clinton's, Obama's, Biden's, Mitt Romney,and Adam Schitt......and tries to impeach My Duly Elected PRESIDENT!!!!! :mad:

They are only attempting to cover their own TREASONOUS acts against President Trump.....by charging him.....with the things that they did!!!! THEY WILL PAY in the 2020 Elections. And....PAYBACK IS A *****!!!!! kjbnfafo Bob

·
Premium Member
16,684 Posts
I have the REAL ID star on my license.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
still have to go back to get mine. Not expecting to fly, but if I want to visit the kid at Norfolk Navy base, I'll need one.

·
Premium Member
9,912 Posts
The "Real ID" will be used for access to Federal facilities as well as airports, so I expect a visit to Social Security will require one.

Get your license updated now. The people putting this off will be in for long frustrating waits once it all goes into effect.

The Federal ID should be required to vote. It would go a long way to eliminating voter fraud.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The National Park Service will like this, visitor's centers are Federal buildings and they don't allow concealed carry. A few years ago I received a jury duty letter for a Federal grand jury, what happen to those who don't have the new ID? I don't fly, but I do visit National Parks, hopefully my passport will do. :)

The new ID requirements should be required to vote, if so, there will be a judge somewhere who stay the implementation until somtime after the presidential election. This is going to get messy. Wonder how many illegals will be allowed into Social Security federal buildings and allow to receive medicare??? And then there are veterans who need to enter VA hospitals for treatment...

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
I have the REAL ID star on my license.
Me too and was impressed we had to show Birth Certificate, proof of citizenship (if birth cert does not prove it) and proof of residency. We do use that for voting so I have no regrets. I agree with using the star for everything we citizens need to do until they get rid of ALL the illegals.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Wifey got hers on a new FL license last week, I would imagine because she just did citizenship? Mine is up for renewal next year..

Thewelshm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts