Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
SPF: I've got a VERY nice Model 29-2 Smith Target Model with an 8 3/8" barrel, red insert front sight,
white outlined read sight, target hammer and trigger, and an absolutely beautiful set of Smith Target
grips. In appearance and function, my estimate of condition would be about 97-98%. There is minimal
turn line on the cylinder and hardly any noticeable mark or bluing wear anywhere. I'm asking $700 shipped
At this time I can email pics.

Also, I have a sweet "Aristocrat" SxS 12 guage shotgun in beautiful condition, dated 1915. It has 30"
fluid steel barrels with very nice bluing, chocked mod. and full. The receiver is kind of a case-hardened look
with a very nicely figured walnut stock and very unique checkering. The LOP is about 14 1/2" and it has
a nice Decelerator butt pad. I can email pics. My asking price is $400 plus shipping.

Thanks so much,
Fred 18.JPG

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts
The model 29 is sold pending funds.

Reactions: pappy

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm not familiar with fluid steel barrels? Is this like Damascus twist or what? I'd like to see your pictures of this, please?
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve,

Fred here. I am SO sorry for not responding to your request for pics of the Shotgun. I've been all messed up on my log-in for days. Looks like I'm back in business again.
If you're still interested, I can send you some pics, but I'll need your email address. Again, so sorry about the silence.

Blessings,
Fred

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts
Pastor Fred has had a hard time getting logged back into the forum lately. But it looks like he was able to a little while ago. So any PM's sent by members should be replied to shortly by Pastor Fred.
The 29 was sold to a member over on the Blue forum within a few minutes of his posting it there.
The shotgun is still available last I heard.

Regards,
Gregory

1 - 8 of 8 Posts