Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First we have a pre 27 5 screw w/ 3.5” barrel. Gun has some finish wear but is mechanically excellent. It’s got a fantastic trigger. $1150 + shipping

Next up we have a model 3. Barrel has been cut and it’s been rechambered in 44-40 I’ve been told, the chambers are a little larger than needed for a 44 Russian. I’ve done a few repairs and had a gunsmith do some minor fixes, a few parts have been fixed or replaced but the action, ejector and cylinder lock all work. It still has a lot of original finish. Asking 900.

Some of you guys may remember this one from the discussion about it. This is a pre 19 combat magnum. The frame and cylinder have all the correct factory markings for nickel. However the barrel is blued, it’s serial numbered to the gun and has the factory markings indicating blue. I don’t believe this is just a barrel somebody slapped on it, they would have had to stamp the # and symbols before doing a perfect high polish blue job. I don’t know if it shipped this way as a special order or some one sent it back but I firmly believe this was done at the S&W factory. Asking 1000

I’d be happy to answer any questions and send as many pictures as you like. I like all of these guns a lot the pre model 19 and 27 are both great shooting guns (haven’t tried the model 3 for obvious reasons), something has just come up and I find myself a little strapped for cash. All prices do not include shipping (I live in SW Florida and can meet in person if your local), I’ll allow a 3 day inspection with no firing or disassembly. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
183 Posts
I must be missing something, there is no price on the 27. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. I’ll take a $1000 for the pre 27 that’s my bottom dollar on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts