Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3" blue Ladysmith - ~95% Blue, but has some scratches from a heavy handed screwdriver and the extractor star, also has chip in heel of right grip and dents in butt of wood. Grips are checkered walnut with gold medalions. Forcing cone intact, bore shiny, and all mechanically sound and in time. I'm calling this Fine - looking for $950 shipped. More pics at

ImageShack -

296 aluminunm/titanium 44 special. This has been my carry gun for a couple years, but just got a 625-10 that really fits me better. Has one small "rub" thorugh finish on "Hump" and the finish on the backstrap is gone from the high spots. $550 Shipped

12" Extreme Hunter - Very accurate gun. - Comes with gun rug and sling. Great shape, just one small rub on bottom of under lug - $825 Shipped

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Coug, what's the recoil like on that 44? Can you compare the recoil to other guns? Maybe I'd be familiar with. Have you ever fired a 2.5" mod 60 with Golden Sabers? Look at my 629 in these classifieds? Would a trade work for you. Just testing the waters. I've always wanted a 44 special and your looks pretty nice. Five shooter, right? Can you guesstimate the trigger pull poundage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts