Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smith & Wesson 329 PD 44mag revolver and Blade-Tech TEK-LOK kydex holster. The revolver has about 350 rounds through it, has been carried a few times, and is in excellent condition. I'm in a "thinning the herd" mode, raising cash for another purchase, and got back my 629 (with a VERY nice trigger) from a long term loan so this one has to go.

This revolver is better than new because:

1. The internal lock has been disabled
2. The double action trigger job is an improvement over the factory trigger.
3. The Hogue Impact Absorbing Grip which I put on it (and my 629, too) does a great job of softening recoil.

The Blade-Tech TEK-LOK holster is specifically formed for this model, and holds it securely. The TEK-LOK attachment clips on to hip belts of the Kifaru Hunting packs nicely, and then can be "clicked" off and attached to whatever belt you're wearing underneath.

Factory original case and manual are included.

$775 for the package shipped to your FFL. Private transaction possible in Washington State. USPS MO preferred. It's been a while since I've sold anything here (had to re-register) so feel free to check my feedback at the Kifaru Message Board.. http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=7750

Thanks for looking!

Buck

·
Registered
415 Posts
Never did see your price? Or are you running an auction?
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price is $775 for the package delivered. It is in the text in the last paragraph. Thanks for your interest.

Buck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts