Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY! Finally purchased an AR, being the M&P 15, get it home, take it out of the box, go to remove the 10 round Mag that came with it, and the Magazine release button is pushed in all the way, wont budge a millimeter more, and the Mag won't release. I took the Mag apart after struggling with ideas of what the problem could be, and failed attempts at trying to get the magazine release button freed. I then had to take a screw driver and gently pry the magazine off of the locking tab. I purchased 4, 10/30 round Hex Mags, so I inserted one of them to see how it would work. What an Idiot I am! Shoulda Known I was gonna end up with the Hexham Mag now stuck in the Rifle. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what the problem could be? How to rectify this situation without having to send my Rifle aways for weeks to be repaired if it's something simple I am missing that I can fix?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.