Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy from VA! hoping to get learned here. i like it all, but SW revolvers seem to rev me the highest

My only SW atm is this "360J" .38 special. thats right, a 360 in .38. It's apparently overrun from a contract for Japanese police. I only bought it because it was seemingly the only black, .38 airweight with a full spur, cheap($369 i think), later finding out its origins

Here's a pretty extensive article about it, and interestingly, the Japanese Police Force
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-smith-wesson-360j-japanese-service-revolver/
Capture.PNG
Inkedphoto_2020-01-28_20-58-12_LI.jpg

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi 2Aeveryday,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
22,038 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice 360J and you got it a a good price as well. I bought my Japanese Police turn in and it was my first S&W revolver. I had the front sight replaced with a Tritium Big Dot and added Altamont grips.:cool:

20171102_184137-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. NC is a nice state so far, but we're under leftist attack, probably as intense as Virginia's was.

So far, this is what awaits you in North Carolina:

AzaleaFest_1200dpi.jpg

You could always help your county secede to West Virginia.... It would serve them right in Richmond if 95% of the state left along with their tax base and congressional seats.

They'd end up with the Duchy of Virginia with Bloomberg as king surrounded by a court of constantly annoying mommies...

King-Bloomberg.jpg

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I am not sure i am here long enough to offer welcomes but ... Welcome just the same!! :)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Welcome, a 360 Lightweight is nice little personal Defense Gun you can carry all day but boy they can pack some recoil. My wife carries a LW.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts