Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New here, but been in the other S&W forum since '03. They've been doing some maintainence this weekend and I found myself in the google "oops" page, then searched and found this. I saw some neat things here like the other firearms manufacturers section and decided to join.

My main interest is handguns, particularly the 10mm and 44 mag. I do have a few rifles and 2 shotguns.

I was born and raised in upstate NY, lived in the TX panhandle and now reside in so CAL.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hi 7tenz.

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. :lol:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome aboard. Whereabouts in NY ya from???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm from the western Catskills. I've been here in CA for almost as long. I really liked TX, but was there for only about 6 years.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to learn new stuff and contribue something useful. Gotcha in my favorites menu.

8tenz

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wildfiresrozes said:
Hi 7tenz/8tenz!
:)
Lemme explain the duality of my name. I kept 7tenz for familiarity fron the other s&w forum. It represents 7 10mm handguns, one 610. After I joined over there I aquired a Kimber 10mm and rather than re-register I sign out as 8tenz. My only email is hotmail and at the time they wouldn't allow it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
welcome01 from Texas!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts