Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored and am back on track with my collection building now that I'm working again. Found this at the San Antonio show from an individual trying to sell it. It's unfired and still has the box and papers. This was the product code 101251 a run of 2,532 guns. Now the bad news, I left Texas today without taking a picture of it to post. I'm in NYC again and already miss her, we only had 2 days together l;gmna; . I promise to post a pic as soon as I get back home.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man, I bet there are a LOT of things you miss goin' from Texas to NYC !

Get back to Gods country and post that pic. kfjdrfirii

GGF

·
Registered
238 Posts
Even though I own one out of the same production run, I still want to see pics of yours!
Congratulations!
They are a freakin' hoot to shoot!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Still waiting on pictures Jamn!
Here's another to hold us over thill your pictures arrive. This one's a 29-5 but same product code as yours.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, my trip has been extended until Nov. I went to a Wal-mart in NJ this weekend and they had no knife counter or even sold ammo. I'm going nuts up here, pawn shops only deal in jewelry, the only guns I have seen so far are in cops' holsters. I can't wait to get home. Talking to the guys up here and they can't believe I can carry a gun where I live. I told them not a gun but any gun or guns I own.

Those are the grips I want to get (wooden combats) like Toroflow's, right now it still has the Pachs that came with it. I did find some nice black/silver wood round to square conversions but they just look wrong on a snubby.

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you're in Jersey I feel your pain.
My wife's family is from there.
When we were dating I carried a 625 with moonclips (stored separately) filled with Federal EFMJ. They fine you per hollow-point bullet in your possession if I remember correctly!
Screwy laws. I was glad to move her out of there!
We still have good friends who live there but ride over to PA to go shoot.
Post some pics when you get back.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Jamn 44 said:
Those are the grips I want to get (wooden combats) like Toroflow's, right now it still has the Pachs that came with it. I did find some nice black/silver wood round to square conversions but they just look wrong on a snubby.
Get ready to pay "the tariff" on them original factory combats, they ain't cheap!! Of course, to my eye, they're the only grips that belong on an N frame snub.

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
WFR, those Spegel Boot Grips Plus look mighty fine to me!!!! ;) Bob

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bob K said:
WFR, those Spegel Boot Grips Plus look mighty fine to me!!!! ;) Bob
Thanks Bob!
I actually sold them a while back in a moment of craziness.
They did fit my hand well though.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK OK, I'm finally home again. I love Texas and being away reminded me how much I really really love Texas. Here are the pics a month later. Today I made a round of the local shops to do some fondling, hey I haven't seen a gun in a month, and I found these blonde JM's that look much better than the square butt conv's I had on it. James

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
James,

those are fun guns! I had one but sold it to get a stainless version.

If you feel the need for the proper grips let me know.

Chris

·
Registered
429 Posts
Jamn 44.

Real nice 29!!

I'm glad you made it back home to your new 44. I really want one like that. Being unfluted would fit in with the others nicely.

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts