Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone hope you all are doing well. Made a quick stop here the other day to enjoy some wild west history. The building was closed but still worth the stop.

Text Headstone Memorial Leaf Font
Landscape Land lot Vacation
Cage Iron Animal shelter Kennel Pet supply

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Thanks for sharing that! I'd like to visit it someday, I love history. You realize of course that there is a large contingent of believers that Billy is not in that grave and was not killed by Pat Garrett that night, but another man and it was agreed by all parties to allow Billy to slip away. True or not, it keeps his memory alive! :)

·
Registered
20,041 Posts
An empty wagon equals no revenue.... Air freight don't pay squat. Nice scenery though.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
11,678 Posts
Thanks for sharing that! I'd like to visit it someday, I love history. You realize of course that there is a large contingent of believers that Billy is not in that grave and was not killed by Pat Garrett that night, but another man and it was agreed by all parties to allow Billy to slip away. True or not, it keeps his memory alive! :)
Yeah I saw that movie. Cool.:)

·
Registered
31,533 Posts
Interesting pics. A shame that the site has to be encaged to protect it from malcontents. Always good to hear from you. Take care and stay safe.

Reactions: 71Chevrolet

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I’m still here just busy as usual. In Tennessee with the family enjoying the perks of this fine state

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

2 bottles of burbon and 2 flavored shine. Good stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts