Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever dig in the safe , see a gun rug in the back, open it and say WTH?!? Where'd that come from?

Exhibit A: This minty 10-5. Now, I know I have a few, but I don't collect police issue guns and I was sure all my 10-5's were blue. On thinking about it, I vaguely recall getting it, but no details and it slipped my mind for quite a while.

OK ladies and gents, time to 'fess up. Which forgotten treasures did you later find in the back of the safe? :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Does almost forgotten count? I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk, that hasn’t been used or seen in so long......it was almost forgotten! memtb

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I do it all the time. If I actually remembered every gun purchase Ive ever made I would probably have stopped buying years ago. At least I would have less duplicates and triplicates..
Oh, I hear you on that one. :giggle: Been there, done that. :) It's why God invented spreadsheets and databases. (y)

But when you are out and about without your computer handy, "happy mistakes" have been known to occur. :giggle:

·
Registered
30,190 Posts
Ahh....wish I had that problem.

Reactions: wirenut

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I hear you on that one. :giggle: Been there, done that. :) It's why God invented spreadsheets and databases. (y)

But when you are out and about without your computer handy, "happy mistakes" have been known to occur. :giggle:
Spreadsheets? Databases? What are these things of which you speak? ;)

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a stack of receipts of all the guns I’ve bought.. it sits in a shoe box. Have it hidden so the wife doesn’t find it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you like to live a high risk life. 🤔

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I have put one up, and could not remember where I put it. Man that is some humble pie right there.
Been there done that, it was quite embarrassing ...

Reactions: WoodyWoodPecker

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unfortunately I don't yet have enough guns to have forgotten about any, and have only been buying them for the past 8-9 years, but it seems a worthy goal. :)
It's like an unexpected Christmas present! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts