Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
70 degrees and sunny with a light breeze. No bugs...not may other people out so very quiet other than the natives. Mother Nature put a good one in the books today. I don’t care if man influenced it or not..sure is mighty fine!

My two companions thought so as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Got to 71 here in N.E. Ohio yesterday. No really cold weather in the forecast. My Dad always said that if you don't have winter all winter , you'll have winter all spring.

·
Banned
918 Posts
Sweltering 78, here in N. Florida, but the steady breeze made it almost enjoyable. Ticks have been hoppin' lately. Pulled on or two off myself every day this week.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Irregardless, a mild winter with no degree days means a buggy spring and pesticide application to crops to mitigate pests.

Me, I want a deep cold for an extended period.

Reactions: bluecar

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
84 degrees in Sunny FL....:)

thewelshm

Reactions: bluecar

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
absolutely freezing my buns in AZ the last couple of days ... Went out to the range on the bike yesterday with the wife and when we started out it was 35 degrees. Bit Nippy! Maybe should have taken the car.

its 60 out now and we have the heat blasting .. just not used to these temps anymore. Anything below 70 and I get cranky!!

·
Registered
19,639 Posts
I get a kick out of Liberals.....when they organiize a protest against "Climate Change"! What are they going to do......reverse the earth's rotation????? Bunch of 'stupid idiots'!!!!!!! nbhaofBob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts