Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah, I know I talk politics quite a bit... but getting to the range is definitely the relaxing alternative.

These fine pistols are definitely helping me produce twice fired brass...

Just picked up this P320 RX full size in 9mm. It came with both the SIG Rx slide with Romeo Pro 1 attached, and a GGP slide with Meprolite low profile sights.

First is the with SIG Slide: All shot from 45 feet...

Next the GGP slide:

Finally, my M1911a1 Baer: (with a couple of flyers in there just for fun)

·
Registered
20,041 Posts
Too bad you don't live closer Marc, I'd let you use my private range anytime you wanted to. Covered shooting benches and refreshments about 100 feet away.

·
Super Moderator
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The club is generally empty during the week - so it's much like having a private range like you do, except for the drive up there. If I ever bought land, I'd try and find a place I could setup with a range...

BTW, the .45 was shot one handed standing. The P320 two handed standing.

Reactions: paulwv

·
Banned
5,031 Posts
There is a abandoned rock quarry out in the desert close to me. I try to go there at least twice a week to break up the boredom .! I have found it very relaxing. I have also started shooting a lot more 22lr ammo to keep my stash safe. I was shocked at the amount of 22lr ammo I had rat holed thru the years!

·
Registered
10,423 Posts
Nice mate, so politically speaking what's up with the two fliers? :

thewelshm

Reactions: SidecarFlip

·
Super Moderator
14,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naw... just loss of focus... and the sunlight in my eyes...

And yes - target shooting is very relaxing. I find I have to "settle" into a very quiet place when I shoot... Perhaps I should write, "Zen and the Art of Target Shooting"...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts