Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model 29-10 is SOLD!!! THANKS For LOOKING!!!

BOTH Model 27's are SOLD!!! THANKS FOR LOKING!!!

Model 24 "Heritage" Is STILL AVAILABLE!!!

First Up is a NEW, UNFIRED S&W Model 29-10 .44 Magnum, six-and-a-half inch barrel, blue, Target Hammer, Trigger and New OEM “Target” Grips, complete with S&W “Blue Box”, paperwork AND S&W Wooden “Presentation Case”…
The 29-10 is “Current Production”, WITH “The Lock”…
I looked thru about a half-dozen 29-10's before settling on this one, as it has the NICEST blue of any recent-production S&W Revo I've seen...$850 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for Insured Shipping from my FFL to your FFL…

NO Trades Needed, “Cash Is King”, THANKS For Looking!!!….mikey357

29-10 is SOLD!!! THANKS For LOOKING!!!

Next Up is a Smith & Wesson Model 24 "Heritage" .44 Special, blue, six-inch barrel (or is it six-and-a-half inch?--I'll hafta' look), in EXCELLENT condition, with the box and papers...has been fired two or three boxes of shells, no wear other than from firing...$800 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for Insured Shipping from my FFL to your FFL…

NO Trades Needed, “Cash Is King”, THANKS For Looking!!!….mikey357

BOTH Model 27's are SOLD!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Next Up is a Scoped 8 & 3/8-inch barreled S&W Model 27-3 .357 Magnum Revolver. The 27-3 is the FIRST of the 27's NOT be "Pinned and Recessed", but it still has the FORGED Hammer and Trigger--the wide, "Target" units in this case--as well as the beautifully-checkered topstrap and grooved front and backstraps. Also present on this one are the S&W Wood Target Grips.

The gun in question is BLUED, and it appears that the barrel and cylinder may have a lil' bit of "Plumming" going on, where they are a very slightly different shade of "Blue" than the frame...after CAREFUL Examination, I do NOT believe that this gun has EVER been refinished in any way...the "Plumming" just happens sometimes on older guns...Other than a coupla' "Pin Prick" areas with thinning blue on either side of the barrel in the area of the roll-marking, the finish is EXCELLENT-Plus..."Lock Up" and timing are PERFECT, SA and DA trigger pulls are EXCELLENT...

At any rate, the Topstrap has been skillfully Drilled and Tapped for an aftermarket scope base, and the gun is wearing a TC "Lobo" 3X scope, which remains very clear...Should be a Woodchuck-killin', Deer-Killin' MACHINE!!!...$575 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

No Trades needed, "Cash is King", THANKS for
looking!....mikey357

BOTH Model 27's are SOLD!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Last Up is an Excellent-Condition Model 27-2, 8 & 3/8 inch barrel, blue, Patridge Front Sight, Plain black Rear Sight, with the narrow, standard trigger and hammer and wearing S&W wood Target Grips. No box or papers, "Lock Up" and timing are PERFECT, SA and DA trigger pulls are EXCELLENT...finish has just a few "Pin Prick"-type marks around the "Trademark" on the Barrel keeping it from being PERFECT, they seem to be only bluing-deep, NOT "Into" the steel...the PICS make the "Pinprick" Marks look WORSE then they are...$575 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

No Trades needed, "Cash is King", THANKS for
looking!....mikey357

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTT....mikey357

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT, once again....mikey357