Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale,
USED Model 629-1, 44 magnum revolver, square butt, 4” heavy barrel, stainless steel, with a Hogue monogrip.
Serial #AHE5883. Good + condition (visual), perfect operating condition. This is for the pistol only, no box or papers.
Selling AS IS. Asking $750.00, price includes shipping from my FFL to your FFL, or face to face in eastern Tennessee.

I want no mis-understandings, this is a shooter, not a safe queen. I have cleaned it, but did not attempt to buff out or eliminate any of the surface blemishes or scratches. I have never removed the side plate. This pistol has some light scratches which I’ll show in the photos. Of the 2 scratches on the barrel near the muzzle only one can be felt by rubbing your finger across it. All other scratches are strictly superficial and can’t be felt at all. The photos will tell it all.

This pistol is dead accurate, and has served me well for the past 7 years. It has never malfunctioned or produced light strikes. It has a floating firing pin, and no internal lock. The heavy barrel gives great balance and enough weight to make the recoil quite manageable, even with heavy loads. It was used it mostly as side arm protection while hunting in the Idaho and Montana mountains. I no longer live in an area where a handgun of this caliber is necessary for my hunting needs.

I will only ship to states that have no transfer restrictions. My FFL dealer does not want to deal with any special transfer requirements that will take any extra time or efforts.
Payment must be either a Bank certified cashier’s check or U.S. Postal money order. I won’t accept any other payment method. The gun will be shipped out withing 48 hours of the receipt of payment.

PLEASE — No comments in this thread other than something like "PM sent" or "I'll take it".
If you have questions, send me a PM within the forums messaging system. I will respond as quickly as possible. My work hours limit my availability to respond to either early in the morning, or late evening.
20200125_151519.jpg 20200125_151520.jpg 20200125_151628.jpg 20200125_153002.jpg 20200125_152045.jpg

·
Super Moderator
19,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold pending funds transfer

Reactions: Forester
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.