Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for your consideration is the SMITH&WESSON 500 MAGNUM BONE COLLECTOR LIMITED EDDITION handgun.

This is a numbered piece and it’s # 634 of 1000 made by their world renowned Performance Center. I purchased the revolver NEW and I have NEVER fired it. Additionally, I’ve mounted a Bushnell Elite handgun scope 2-6x32 to it. As stated, I’ve never fired it and it comes with box, carrying case and all the paperwork. It even comes with a magazine whose cover features this pistol and main article explains the story behind this monster handgun! If you haven’t figured it out by now, this is a VERY special revolver.

Chances are you won't stumble upon another one and chances are really high that you’ll NEVER see another one unfired and in such great condition! So what do you think! I’m thinking, you better get it now or forever regret you passed this one up!! You’ll see S&W 460's on this site and other auction sites all the time for close to $2500.00, but those CAP-GUNS are for sissies! This gun is for a MAN, so if you don't think you can handle this, you better just buy something else.*

OH, as an added bonus, I'll throw in a box of Corbon Deep Penetration ammo. 275 grain, 1665 fps energy and 1688ft/lbs

Model: S&W500™ • Caliber: .500 S&W Magnum® • Capacity: 5 Rounds • Barrel Length: 10.5" / 26.7 cm • Front Sight: Dovetail Red Ramp • Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline • Grip: Synthetic • Action: Single/Double Action • Frame: X-Large - Exposed Hammer • Finish: Two-Tone • Overall Length: 18" / 45.7 cm • Material: Stainless Steel Frame Stainless Steel Cylinder • Weight Empty: 82.0 oz / 2,324.7 g • Purpose: Handgun Hunting • Collector's Interest

Shipping is $25.00

Asking ONLY ----- 2995.95

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am interested in this revolver. However, I have to ask - why is the price so high? One just sold a month or so ago for $1600. I guess you can ask whatever you want for something but you may not sell it. If you still want to sell it a the current market price, please contact me.
Thanks,
Bob
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts