Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest son has been home this week on spring break. He invited me to go fishing with him and his friend today. Here is what we caught. Both over six pounds. His a female rainbow and mine a male rainbow. Both a little over 25". They are just getting ready to spawn.
It was 18 degrees out and fishing with fly rods was challenging with the eyelets icing up regularly. Anyway I just wanted to share with you when you son wakes you up at 5:00am to go fishing.

·
Registered
19,910 Posts
I always wondered....... why do fish get up so early? I go for
8:00 am,during the week. It's quite and peaceful, with everybody gone to work. It's nice to be retired.....but it don't pay the bills!!!! You learn to live with less. ;) Bob

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Nice fish, did you eat them yet?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will have some tonight. They live on fresh water shrimp. Thier meat is as pink as a brookie. :eek:
I sure wish fish ate in the late morning. It would suit me better. :D
But I didn't have to drive or buy gas!! :shock: :shock: I guess age does have some paybacks. :lol: :lol:

The coat I have on in the picture is a U.S fish & wildlife coat given to me. With the hat I guess I looked like a game warden because the local game warden was real nice to us. ;)

I do have good sons. John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts