Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Local boaters are having a Trump rally here. Police are guarding the bridges.

Reactions: 1av8r

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Herself and the dogs gave me an early Father’s Day present, a new flagpole and flag. The last was bent by a strong wind that got to the flag and pole seconds before I did. The new flag is from Annin flags, as are all the flags we buy. Six generations of flag makers, since 1847 and right here in Ohio. I mounted the pole on the walnut tree just outside ghe front door. Looks great, right there.

Kevin

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think that the position of people should not be condemned by society as long as they express it on the territory of their home. I am thrilled that people celebrate such things since national symbols carry our people's huge historical and national culture. As for me, this is a significant holiday, like independence day, since such holidays do not allow people to forget about the history of this country and that it passed in the past. I also celebrated, even bought special lighting on https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Energy-Battery-Illumunation-Vont/dp/B00YBDA7DC/, since I wanted the flag to be visible not only during the day but also at night

1 - 7 of 7 Posts