Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our indoor range open at the club last Friday but I was doing something else so I made it a point to get there today. Tried out a new load in the .22 Jet which worked well then shot the pre Model 27 that I bought through armslist a month or so ago. Like any .357 Magnum it shot like a dream and was very accurate. Before those two I wanted to send some .45 Colt down range so I brought out my favorite Model 625. The first shot was a bit low and right as the red dot disappeared just before I pulled the trigger. Turns out it was blinking because the battery was low. The next four shots I timed with the flashing dot. These five were all D/A and a bit right. After a battery change I shot five rounds S/A and all were in the center. I was pretty pleased after not shooting for two months. BTW the target was hung diagonally at 20 yards.
3D13FF71-DF15-40C1-8838-319A362E76E2.jpeg

·
Registered
22,070 Posts
Glad you got to the range with some great firearms. Good shooting as well. Jonesy814 and I need to make arrangements to pop down there for a visit to do some time at the range. Thanks for the range report.:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
Nice shooting... Damn... Now I want a "N" frame .357....

Reactions: Boriqua

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
Yes please.... Please sir, I want some more!

Reactions: Curt360
1 - 12 of 12 Posts