Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks ! Disgusted Oregonian here. Had to get my CHL renewed. The city I live in has turned itself into a cesspool. Never felt like I needed a permit back when I first got it, so I let it expire and my SP101 was heavy as heck. So I just got a CSX and put about 200 rounds through it. I love the hammer fired da/sa manual safety kind of guns and not being able to find one new and small enough to fit in a pocket, I got the CSX. Wow great little gun! Size, capacity, 12 round mag makes my pinky feel at home. No problems whatsoever except… the 10 rounder. It fit fully loaded right away but towards the end of the session it failed to seat unless the slide was open or only filled to 9 rounds. I’ll sort that out with S&W or try the mag spring turn around thing I was reading about. Anyhow, my first ever S&W, and it shot great so far! Oh, the trigger does have the false reset but that doesn’t bother me, it breaks clean. So far I really like this gun.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Not to criticize your choice of weapon but it sounds like it may not be quite as reliable as one may like for a carry gun.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Curt360 and Oldman

·
Super Moderator
14,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Curt360 and Oldman
1 - 18 of 18 Posts