Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First case in the county was found today at Holloman AFB. The base has taken care of the issue and has confined the person until his symptoms get better and he is no longer positive. They have back-tracked where he had been and only one other person was involved and they also will be quarantined. Hopefully they caught it soon enough. Really makes you think once it is in your backyard.

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Yep. Our county had its first one on Mar 26. So far the only one. I go into town twice a week and worry about infecting the wife.

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
First case in the county was found today at Holloman AFB. The base has taken care of the issue and has confined the person until his symptoms get better and he is no longer positive. They have back-tracked where he had been and only one other person was involved and they also will be quarantined. Hopefully they caught it soon enough. Really makes you think once it is in your backyard.
My son welds US Navy warships; they had 2 ID'd with the virus, but since they are considered critical to US defense, they remain open; those two were sent home, the area scrubbed and sanitized where they worked.....................and work goes on.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
My daughters husband works at the Portsmouth / Kittery shipyard. Staff is down but they still have him coming in everyday. Several thousand people from Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine work there. Don’t know when we’ll be able to see them and the grandkids.
A friend down the street told me one of the neighbors tested positive. He’s very upset being in his mid 70’s and having it hit so close by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
We did a TDY to Pease AFB in 1965. Would have liked to have spent more time there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts