Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ammo To Go has in stock Fiocchi 9mm, 40S&W and .45 ACP FMJ ammo at a reasonable price for those like me who have not been able to find range ammo at a fair price lately.

I bought some today and have bought from them over the years and found them to be fair and honest.

Ammo To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!

Regards,

FlaRon

·
Registered
303 Posts
May I humbly suggest that you make your own?
I plan on loading some 180 .40 S&W this weekend if my other half doesn't hand me a list of more "honey do's"! Ammo prices are higher than before the crisis but Fiocchi I have used and found them to be quite good.

·
Super Moderator
19,294 Posts
Fiocchi ammo is pretty consistant from lot to lot. A little dirty compared to some, but much cleaner burning than any Wolf Ammo I've ever shot. I have close to 10 boxes of it in different calibers. I think it's a good buy for what you get. I don't think anybody that buys from them will be dis-appointed with their purchase.

Ammo to go has always been reasonable in my book. I've bought quite a bit of 223 ammo from them in the past.

Regards,
Gregory

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Re: OP. Thanks for the information. I've shot Fiocchi .357 Magnum and .45 ACP ammo. It has always given excellent results fully equal with any of the better domestic production.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I like Fiocchi ammo. Fiocchi 60gr SJHP .32 Auto ammo is my carry ammo for my Kel-Tec P-32.
Their 148gr JHP .357 Magnum ammo is fairly hot and it's accurate for me.
Amen to that, ArchangelCD.....for carry of ANY of my .32 ACP's, it has THAT Fiocchi load stuffed in it....I believe they load it to European standards, and it IS hot! The anemic, 71-grain FMJ loads that U.S. manufacturers have loaded for years, can't hold a CANDLE to the Fiocchi stuff!

For those of you wanting a high-quality carry .32 ACP, and may not be aware of them, the FN1910 in the pic above, makes for an excellent EDC gun in this "mouse-gun" caliber.....They can still be had on the used market for less than $350, all-steel, hand-fitted, all of mine have been 100% reliable, and VERY slim and easy to conceal.....The Browning 1955 model was the later incarnation of these pocket .32's....

Also, Fiocchi's 115 grain 9mm HP stuff (Fiocchi #9APHP) does REALLY well in all of our Glocks and other 9mm compacts; premium SD ammo at HALF the price of other premium brands, and in 50-round boxes to boot, versus the standard-these-days 20 rounds....I checked some of it with a buddy's chrono, and it does achieve the advertised 1250 f.p.s. in BOTH of our Glock 19's, CONSISTENTLY, and a little better in a full-sized or longslide Glock 17.....That's pretty hot for non-+P 9mm HP's, and I feel comfortable using it for SD:

Glad I "bought it cheap and stacked it deep" before the craziness started.....$189 a case, out the door: :D

DocZeus
AKA
The "Love That Razorback-Made Ammo" One....

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am a very big fan of the Remington Model 51 in .32ACP. It's got great ergonomics and an excellent grip safety and is less than 1" thick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372355808.048545.jpg

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes, that Fiocchi 7.65mm ammo is loaded hotter than SAAMI limited ammo since European CIP standards are slightly higher.

About 2 years ago they listed that 60gr bullet ammo @1200 fps and then dropped it down to 1100 fps. Now I know we won't get that from a short barrel but when you start higher you end up higher when the velocity drops from the shorter barrel.

Not only does it shoot well in the Kel-Tec P-32

That ammo also shoots well in this WWII era CZ 27 which was designed for hotter ammo than the stuff made in America.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
Amen to that, ArchangelCD.....for carry of ANY of my .32 ACP's, it has THAT Fiocchi load stuffed in it....I believe they load it to European standards, and it IS hot! The anemic, 71-grain FMJ loads that U.S. manufacturers have loaded for years, can't hold a CANDLE to the Fiocchi stuff!

For those of you wanting a high-quality carry .32 ACP, and may not be aware of them, the FN1910 in the pic above, makes for an excellent EDC gun in this "mouse-gun" caliber.....They can still be had on the used market for less than $350, all-steel, hand-fitted, all of mine have been 100% reliable, and VERY slim and easy to conceal.....The Browning 1955 model was the later incarnation of these pocket .32's....

Also, Fiocchi's 115 grain 9mm HP stuff (Fiocchi #9APHP) does REALLY well in all of our Glocks and other 9mm compacts; premium SD ammo at HALF the price of other premium brands, and in 50-round boxes to boot, versus the standard-these-days 20 rounds....I checked some of it with a buddy's chrono, and it does achieve the advertised 1250 f.p.s. in BOTH of our Glock 19's, CONSISTENTLY, and a little better in a full-sized or longslide Glock 17.....That's pretty hot for non-+P 9mm HP's, and I feel comfortable using it for SD:

Glad I "bought it cheap and stacked it deep" before the craziness started.....$189 a case, out the door: :D

DocZeus
AKA
The "Love That Razorback-Made Ammo" One....
Really good advice from Doc.
I've had really good luck with Fiocchi over the years. I once picked up some truncated 9mm (cone nose) in 124 gr that was just a little too hot for my Sig 226. Other than that, I could never say anything bad about any kind of Fiocchi I've shot.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I'm liking Fiocchi ammo too. This guy >>> trooper target 1.jpg wasn't really thrilled about it. :eek:

Reactions: DocZeus
1 - 12 of 12 Posts