Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the one I picked up before the pandemic started. Cut out the little safe, filled the holes with bondo, sanded primed and painted. Then I ordered rifle rods, the concept is good but the price is high for what it is, but I am still happy with the rifle rods. I have about $570 in the safe between buying, picking it up and the rifle rods, but since the previous owner left $595.55 in the little safe, think I did ok.:cool:
Yellow Technology Electronic device Vehicle Machine
Safe Machine Metal
Furniture Footwear Room Shelf Wardrobe

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Looks great! You did a fine job with that. Lots of add-ons are available for hand guns, lighting, etc....(y)(y)

Reactions: Mjh and jeepnut

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My guess is about 1200 lb to 1500lb. That safe I am planning on being an over flow safe for my family, so all of my 3 daughters and their husbands will have access to the contents. The bad a** safe next the green on is my pistol safe as that safe weight is over 3000lb. Then since I was able clear out red liberty safe, I put the shelves back in.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
I only have a cheap Stack-on handgun safe, with 3 long guns stacked in the corner of my closet. I really don't own as many guns as I used to......I have been 'thinning the herd' gradually since Obama took office in 2008. Only have a couple handguns left. ;) Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts