Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After almost two years I finally made it to the range. Since I was last there the range has closed then reopened and I have been in the hospital three times. I am certainty going to try to go more often.
The first target is 130 rounds of 22 LR and the gun is a custom Ruger. I had a slab sided Government Model barrel cut off to 4 inches. The second target is 60 rounds of 38 Special from a 3 inch 64. Both targets were shot double action from 7 yards.

Attachments

Registered
Glad to hear that health is better and a much deserved range time was awarded. From the looks of those targets I would say the guns have not forgotten how to shoot. Hope you get more in the future as you want. Those are some nice looking guns too.

Registered
Great shooting indeed! Glad you got out to enjoy yourself. Thanks for the range report.:)

Reactions: jeepnut

Registered
Man two years away and you still got it. Good shooting. I haven't been to the range for a while now because of a pain in my right shoulder, holding a handgun hurts. I hope to give it another try next week, maybe do more weak hand shooting.

Registered
good work mate..

thewelshm

Reactions: Curt360

Registered
Dang fine shooting two years or not...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts