Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just picked up an feg p9r, in great shape, especially cosmetic, no sharp edges and an amazing polished blue, with no tooling marks except for in the dip where the safety is located. The inside is completely smooth but can see tooling, but theres no burrs or jagged edges. But anyway i was going to take out the mag safety and im not sure but i think someone already did it. The mag falls freely when the button is pushed and theres no wear marks whatsoever on the parkerized mag. I broke the pistol down and looked down inside the magwell and played with the trigger and didn't see anything pushing out. But i realy have no experience with this gun or its relatives. And the trigger still feels gritty in double action, SA. is pretty damn good, way better than what i was expecting. Anyway i was wondering if anybodys had any experience with these and what are some other ways i can improve the trigger? Directions would be awesome

·
Super Moderator
32,969 Posts
Without me personally watching them all this might help:

FEG P9r - YouTube

One of the best things about You Tube is how many may have what you do and post their experiences in video!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts