Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed out on a 657 Lou Horton 3"....Dang ~ it was close. On the trail of another as we speak. ;)

Guess I'll have to settle on the consolation gun. Course I don't know which is more uncommon. The 3" or the 4"... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
close one eye and measure the way you did on the 27-1 :mrgreen: and it will be a 3"
Another nice looking example Giz ihjf

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ken,

It is actually against Maine law for a 4" 657 to leave the state, even with the NICS check. However, it permissable to transfer (aka trade) such a gun to a fellow resident. I'm sure I can find the law in writing here somewhere... ;)

Here's hoping that 657 has a new owner come September 19. Or an S-prefix 57, or a 3" 624, or an ............... :lol:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Okay, here's my favorite .41...

And Giz, don't go trading all the good stuff away. I ought to get a little something for attending the RNS on my wedding anniversary. kfjdrfirii Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just got a NIB 57-5 Mountain Gun that I'm real pleased with....

....one of them 3"ers probably could easily find diplomatic channels to visit sunny Orygun territory....perhaps a humanitarian mission of some sort, or an 'educational stipend'....

*kaff*kaff*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.