Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
I definitely have a previous in stock shape. I prefer the Magna style stocks with a grip adapter or Service stocks with a grip adapter,

Here is a Model 1917 Brazilian, with walnut Service stocks and a grip adapter.

View attachment 588071

Here is a Model 22-4 with checkered walnut Service stocks and a grip adapter.

View attachment 588072

A Model 1950 Army with walnut Magnas and a grip adapter.

View attachment 588073

A Model 1917 Commercial with walnut Magnas and a grip adapter.

View attachment 588075

A 455 New Century with aftermarket Service stocks and a grip adapter. The piece of firewood T is laying on may have a few stock panels in it.

View attachment 588077

Here is a pair of Magnas I wishI had. Not sure what I would put them on but they sure are pretty!

View attachment 588078

If I could find a wood carver, I might have to commission a pair!

Kevin
Mine aren't as pretty as yours but I have the same preferences as you. I'm also not as good a photographer as you either but I tried posting my revolvers with grip adapters. Those carved grips are wicked nice! I think I'll check with the woman who carved this Celtic Drinking horn to see if she would try doing something like that.
Finger Nail Office supplies Font Art

· Registered
185 Posts
I use a cell phone to capture the images. I try for tight shots and plain backgrounds. It seems to work.

If that lady will carve, let me know. Also, I have a couple more images if those stocks if you would like them.

Kevin
I am amazed at the quality of the photos a smart phone can take, but I'm a stubborn coot and can't bring myself to get one. I just can't get the hang of a touch screen either. Thank you for your offer of more photos. Please feel free to send them to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts