Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a favorite pic of mine. Looks all artsy fartsy...But in truth, the camera was inside in the AC and the outside was hot and humid. When I set the guns up for the pic, I went back inside for the camera. The lens must have fogged up around the edges and gave the pic that softened look at the perimeter... Totally unplanned. But by accident ~ one of my favorite pics.... :)

Anybody else got a pic of a favorite that just turned out right, inspite of yourself... :lol:

giz

·
Registered
170 Posts
I threw this one together real quick and it worked. :D

Not a Smith but I like it anyway. A lot of memories in this photo.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
This was my first real attempt at getting good shots of one of my Smiths. I still have not been able to match the way the sunlight hit the gun, so therefore it is my favorite. Too bad I left the date stamp and the prop rod is upside down. :roll:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Not all Smiths, but some favorites nonetheless:

David

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
I don't know if this is exactly my favorite picture, but it certainly came out differently than what I thought it would. It's my step-daughter's Model 66 and I was snapping off a quick shot on the back of a bound book and this is the result. I won't complain, most of my pictures come out like cave drawings!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Really one of my favorite pics.
The M 631 is long gone, but it was a beautiful gun! kfjdrfirii
Don

This M-27-2 is another 'graduate' from my good ol' safe. From the days when I tried to own every nickel gun Smith & Wesson ever made! :lol:

·
Registered
3,421 Posts

Here is one of my non-Smith pics that I like

And one of my grandfather's Colt

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Here's a couple I like....

I took this one.... my son DJ and his Marlin 336 ER .356

A couple of Red Necks I know pretty well....

A couple of Red Necks I know very well....

A snapshot of the best gun in my collection, taken by my Pal and Super Photographer, Micheal Stern....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Photo,

Thanks very much! You 'da Man! klgasilBRVO

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, not that often you get to see a plum colored flatgate ;)

giz

·
Registered
593 Posts
Still my favorite pic. Son Ty and the 629-1 3" snubbie.
Two Summers ago, we had a great day together.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Giz, wish I had a better picture, but even my accidents look like accidents. I do admire your New Service Fitz, that is about as lethal looking as any handgun I can think of.

Nothing special about the 1917 S&W I'm posting, except the stoy behind it. My new wife that Christmas of "74", we'd been married in November, knew I had been haunting all of the gunshops in vain trying to find a 1917 Smith. She found one on her own and had placed it in the bottom of a big box of goodies wrapped under the Christmas tree. Surprised? - Stunned is a better word, that Christmas morning. She has been doing a pretty good job of surprising me on Christmas since.

The campaign hat is also a true veteran of world war one also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts